Well it's really tough for Dan at the moment, he regularly runs a fever, last night it went up to 42 and he phoned me late really worried so today I will spend the whole day at the hospital with him. The weekend was long and tiring because I had to work long hours and squeeze in hospital time inbetween but by the end of the week I'll be on leave and that will make life easier. Dan is very weak, he needs to exercise and is pushed to walk up and down the passage outside his room but he struggles to do it even though he pushes himself. Yesterday he couldn't manage because he was waiting for blood and platelet transfusions, I'm hoping today will be a bit better now he has had the transfusions and the temperature has come down.
Opa Rien is doing well, I saw him on Sunday and the boys pop in for visits, oma Lenie is taking good care of him.
No comments:
Post a Comment