I've got lots of ideas in my head of things I want to do around the house but obviously there is never enough time so I'll just see where and when I can get to it. Opa Rien and I are fixing up our outside lighting, we had a really lovely outside lantern in Langebaan that wasn't being utilised so I decided it could be put to better use here, so we moved it and it looks great outside the front door. Paul was having problems moving his bike in and out of the gym because of the pebbles on the path so today I did my first paving job and paved a couple of square meters., I think I did a pretty good job. Tomorrow opa Rien will cut a couple of bricks with the angle grinder and then it will be done. I know I'm going to be very stiff tomorrow I can already feel it.
My next project is tiling in the kitchen, haven't done that before either, my job was always the grouting not the actual tiling, but I've decide it can't be that difficult and am going to give it a go.
The boys are on holiday for 2 weeks, when I came home on Friday night Paul had 2 friends over, it's now Sunday evening and the 2 friends are still here, I'm not sure when they're going home, but both boys enjoy their company and they all play computer non stop. I'm going to work tomorrow and then taking a few days off until after Easter, we'll be going to Langebaan for a few days so am looking foward to some time off (more time to get some of the things on my list done).
No comments:
Post a Comment