Monday, March 2, 2009
Funeral arrangements
The funeral arrangements have mostly been done, the service will be held at the local Catholic church on Wednesday at 11am. We will have tea and eats here at the house afterwards, opa Rien will come and help to clean and set up the chairs tomorrow. We have no idea how many people to expect. I am busy writing an obituary but will need someone else to read it, I won't be able to do it myself. Johan arrived tonight and he has offered to read it, Paul has also said he would like to do it so we'll see how it goes. Dan will be cremated probably on Thursday, we're still waiting for confirmation. I'm also hoping to set up a condolence book, thank you everyone for your emails I will print them out and put them in the book once I've got it arranged.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment